Saturday, November 3, 2012

Life, according to Enolah.

I'm sure all of us who have kids see them doing something new or funny and are quick to text Dad, said family member or post a status about it right? I know I am. Well the thing is, Enolah is always doing something new or funny that I want to remember to either share with her or use to embarrass her later in life. I hope to use this series of posts to document those moments for myself and to share with our family who do not get to spend time with her.

Enolah is my two year and 5 month old toddler and this is life, according to her.
In her hurricane gear with her daddy mission cup.
1. Carnivals are too scary.
2- in reference to the broccoli she's having for dinner: "It's a tree, it's a tree mommy" "where?" "in my mouth."
3- Super is the best descriptive word in existence. Suitable for phrases such as, super tiny, super hiding, super silly, super bouncing, super silly, super mad, super happy, etc.
4- The eagle, globe and anchor emblem is "Daddy's mission"
5- shirts are not necessary when the urge to dance strikes. "I want to dance mommy, take my shirt off"
First ever cotton candy at the scary carnival.

No comments:

Post a Comment