Friday, December 7, 2012

Obsession.

noun
1.
the domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, imagedesire, etc.

I have an obsession with obsessing. Sometimes the level at which I obsess over things overwhelms me, stresses me out, makes me excited or down right giddy. I've decided to compile a short list of my current obsessions. Some day when I'm old and live a simple, calm and peaceful life I'll look back at this and probably miss my younger, crazy, obsessed self.

1. Sam coming home.
2. Enolah (in general)
3. Soren (growing too fast)
4. My quilt
5. The design of our master bedroom
6. Moving to South Carolina
7. Where we will live in South Carolina
8. Making new friends in South Carolina
9. Being a full time stay at home mom again
10. My goals for 2013
11. Cloth diapers
13. Finishing all my half done projects
14. My orchid
15. Blogging (more)

It's a lot. Sure, I tell myself I need to sit back, take a breather, relax and let things be. I try, but secretly (well not anymore) I love to obsess over anything and everything. Call me crazy, most do.

No comments:

Post a Comment