Saturday, December 29, 2012

Goals

2013 is just three days away and I am so excited! It is going to be a big year for the Linares family. We are moving to our third duty station. Sam will be taking on a special duty assignment as a Marine Corps Drill Instructor, Soren will turn one and Enolah will start her first sport (either soccer, dance or gymnastics...leaving the choice up to her). I never make "resolutions" but I was feeling ambitious this year and instead decided to jot down some goals, with a fun kick.

My goals for 2013:

- read 13 books
- try 13 new recipes
- do 13 crafts for me
- run 13 miles (this will be a stretch)!
- watch 13 classic movies

...and on a more serious note I want to be a better more informed mom and continue to do good.

Happy New Year, may 2013 be everything want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment